The Man-Making Blog is a practical and inspirational resource
for people interested in supporting our young males
on their journey to manhood.

July 25, 2007

I dare you to watch this video to the end!

The YouTube video below, is from Canadian Director Frederick Marx. It gives you a glimpse into the transformational power of a Boys To Men initiation weekend. That's a weekend where the lives of all males that attend are forever changed. Trust me, I've been there.

I DARE you to watch this short clip and not be deeply moved, have your heart melted, remember your boyhood, and not feel like you want to make a difference in a boy's life.

If you are so moved, contact information to learn how you might become involved is at the end of the clip. Or you can send me an email and I'll hook you up.

Like I said, I dare you.

(If the post doesn't show up, go to this YouTube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y8aG8ON5zI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your response to this blog post is appreciated and welcome. Thanks!