The Man-Making Blog is a practical and inspirational resource
for people interested in supporting our young males
on their journey to manhood.

June 30, 2011

Out of the Ashes, Hope - A Boy's Dream


With all the hard and dark news flying around these days, I guess I've been looking for something to boost my optimism, strengthen my spirit, and remind me of the power inherent in a dream. Like those photos showing something beautiful growing out of a crack in a rock or in the middle of the desert, I occasionally need to be reminded about the strength, resilience, and the force of human spirit.

To give us all a boost, I offer you the story of Sung-bong, a humble Korean boy and his dream.

Clear the deck for a minute, take a deep breath, and then let this young man's story wash over you.

Thanks Sung-bong, you are my hero too!


If the video doesn't show up, click this link to view it at YouTube.


If you enjoy this blog, please click the "Like" button below to support the Man-Making Facebook page!

If you're not yet a subscriber to the Man-Making Blog, and you'd like to receive these posts by email 3-4 times a month, go to this link for a free subscription.

It's easy to have the Man-Making Blog posts appear on your organization's website. Send me a quick message and I'll tell you what it takes to get set up. To see an example of how it might look on your site, check out the blog page on the Man-Making website.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Thank you sir for sharing this video with me!

    That was absolutely breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete

Your response to this blog post is appreciated and welcome. Thanks!